At the heart of all our success – our People
You’ll work with great people in great teams and have the opportunity to take the initiative and do great work. We’ve always had an “open door” policy throughout the organisation. This is more than just access to management. This is a philosophy that extends to every aspect of how we do business. If you can contribute to meeting an objective – get involved, you’re welcome!
We’re very proud of our diversity and the opportunities that we create for our customers. We’re especially proud of the fact that we continue that tradition internally. We strive to create a working environment that supports personal and professional initiative, growth and development. We encourage and expect everyone to aspire to more. Politics is fine in the UN but has no place at Petrotechnics.
The achievement of our goal is paramount. Our Company Values are central to our business practices and our business success in pursuit of our strategic goals. These values are as follows:
- Continuing Success: We are committed to continuing growth to enable our Company to reach its full potential and to reward all the stakeholders for their investment in time, effort and money.
- Creativity: Encouraging and valuing creativity in everyone.
- Integrity: Being open and honest in all our decisions and actions, whether client-facing or within the Company.
- People Development: We are committed to employing exceptional individuals and providing them with opportunities to do great work and assisting them in reaching their full potential in the Company.
- Reputation for Delivering: We are dedicated to maintaining our international reputation for delivering innovative business solutions that significantly improve the effectiveness and performance of our clients’ frontline operations.
- Respect: We treat others and one another with respect.
- Responsibility: We have a responsibility to others, one another and the environment. No harm will come to individuals or the environment as a result of our activities.
If this appeals to you take a look at our current opportunities and let us know how you can help us keep more people safe.