Proscient – Work Management Optimisation Package
The Proscient Work Management Optimisation package provides capabilities to optimize production efficiency across the end to end work management business process. The work schedule can be managed and safely delivered according to critical maintenance, safety and production priorities. As part of a broader integration with other frontline operational systems Proscient can play a key role to optimize the planning to execution process at different time horizons (e.g. 90 day, 28 day, 14/7 day and in the operational window).
Planning, Maintenance and Operations can better understand the full scope of the workload including its safety dependencies, the operational risk resulting from barrier impairments and cumulative workload risk and the resources required to safely deliver the work. This results in a safe work plan that can be fed back to the appropriate system for resource management and a better understanding of what tasks are required to safely deliver the plan.
- Fully integrate the Planning-Maintenance business processes with Work Execution at your 90, 28, 14/7 day planning time horizons and enhance plan accuracy
- Understand and manage the impact of your workload against operational risk (asset integrity and cumulative work risk) across different time horizons to improve your plan
- Provide better operational decision support for your maintenance and operations staff to optimize the schedule to get more work done safely
- Improve wrench time significantly due to enhanced plan accuracy
- Proscient’s Work Optimization Connector Integrates the work management plan, enabling real time planning optimisations between the EAM, MMS, Planning and Proscient
- Manage jobs against priority and operational risk throughout the work management process.
- Feedback Continuous Improvement Information (safe work scope breakdown, dependencies, equipment lessons and actual times) back to external systems.
- Better understand the nature of the operations and maintenance interactions that can cause delays and incorporate these into your planning and scheduling processes
- More optimum use of the operational resources available
- Dynamically manage work load against risk in way that reduces delays and improves wrench time
- Prepare the control of work documentation months in advance.
- Plan and optimise the turnaround activity months in advance in terms of the operational resources and associated the cumulative risk
- Update and optimize the turnaround plan with actual data from on-going and completed work allowing key maintenance resource to be made available at the appropriate times.