At Petrotechnics our training methodology is structured around you and how you manage your operational environment. Based on our expertise and experience we provide courses that focus on controlling frontline work activities. We deliver courses in a variety of methods from self-paced e-learning to instructor led classes. Whether you are a new or existing Petrotechnics customer, we have a training programme to meet your needs.
All of our Training Consultants are experienced professionals with a background in hazardous industry, many with frontline management experience as well. They bring an unparalleled combination of operational work insight and understanding as well as global application of operational best practices and in depth knowledge of our products.
We pride ourselves on using our experience and expertise to accelerate our customers’ ability to take full advantage of our solutions and improve their effectiveness.
Basic PC Skills include:
- Be capable of entering text, numbers and spaces using the keyboard (speed is not an issue)
- Understanding and familiarity with using “Usernames and Passwords”
- Understand how to use icons to start software
- Understanding and familiarity with computer hardware and accessories including the mouse, keyboard and screen
- Understanding and familiarity with computer jargon including “mouse click”, “cursor”, “menu”, “icon”
- Understanding and familiarity navigating around a Windows based computer environment including selecting items with the mouse, using toolbars, right-click mouse action and the role and presence of Scroll bars.
- Awareness – approximately 30 mins
- Level 1 eLearning – approximately 2-3 hrs
- Level 1 Instructor Led – 1 day
- Level 1.5 – ½ day
- Level 2 – 1 – 2 days
- Level 3 – 1-3 days
Please note that delegates must arrive on or before the stated start time. Late arrivals may be asked to re-book and attend an alternative course / date and time.
Please click to view the descriptions of Our Courses.
Please click here for a map of Aberdeen, UK.
Please inform the Support Team of any changes or cancellations to your ISSOW bookings