Move Beyond EPTW
Are you using or considering an EPTW product to digitize your permit to work processes to provide control, permit efficiency, productivity and compliance capabilities?
Take a moment to consider – is there an Easier Approach?
The Easier Approach – Move Beyond EPTW with Proscient
Proscient is an enterprise ready software platform designed for organizations who want to drive sustainable and tangible benefits that come from optimizing production efficiency and lowering operational risk. Unlike EPTW products, Proscient’s dynamic support for the full spectrum of frontline work activity, broader operational business processes and the interrelated dependencies with other operational systems provides your organization with higher value and less risk in three fundamental areas:
- Lower Operational Risk by understanding and managing the impact of workload on your critical safety barriers or lines of defence and optimize the schedule to get more work done safely.
- Optimise Production Efficiency through a more integrated planning to execution process that optimizes the plan at your pre-defined time horizons to significantly improve plan accuracy.
- Improve Policy Management to achieve corporate objectives, demonstrate regulatory compliance and drive continuous improvement of operational practices.
Move Beyond EPTW to Proscient with an easier way to provide deeper and broader value to your organisation with the same effort and less risk. Address your EPTW requirements and drive higher value by improving production efficiency and lowering operational risk. Provide your frontline management with fully integrated tools to simplify and optimize how they manage workload against operational risk according to policy.
Take a closer look at Proscient and Move Beyond EPTW to Higher Value
- Narrow, standalone point based products focused on permits
- Limited consideration of broader operational business processes
- Manage independent jobs and permits statically and independently of each other
- Simple rules based permit conflict detection with no concept of cumulative risk
- Lack of clarity of the big issues at the frontline
- Insufficient and inconsistent data generation to drive continuous improvement