REDUCE OPERATING COSTS
REDUCE TOTAL OPERATING COSTS THROUGH IMPROVED EFFICIENCIES AND LESS REWORK
A joined-up view of activity and risk can help reverse the trend of inefficiency.
An efficiency revolution is no longer optional
Deferring projects, cutting back on the workforce and trimming the maintenance budget have become the default responses to a challenging business environment.
But things have changed. Weathering the storm and hoping for the best don’t cut it any longer. Leaner, more efficient operations are now a necessity, not an aspiration. But where to start and how to get there?
Compared to plan, real average ‘wrench time’ varies from just 30-50% in upstream Oil &Gas, to 70-80% in downstream. It’s a sobering loss in labour efficiency. But the knock-on effect in terms of direct and indirect costs is where the real pain lies. Getting less of the right things done compromises the integrity and availability of the plant over time. Which translates into sub-optimal production and costly, unplanned shutdowns.
But it’s just one symptom of larger end to end inefficiencies. And most organisations already know many of the areas they need to address:
- Sub-par planning impacts productivity and leads to production-limiting overruns
- Heroic firefighting saves the day but is costly and inefficient
- Siloes limit the effectiveness of connected work practices
- Best practice is not standardised and not ‘business as usual’
- Gaps between Planning, Maintenance and Operations
- Use of technology often starts and finishes at the silo rather than providing a big picture view
Proscient: three screens, one operational reality
The world’s first software platform for Operational Excellence, Proscient provides an enterprise-wide view of all the activity and all the risk involved in operations. Proscient gives people the vital information they need to make better-informed decisions. It also provides an integrated view into the operational reality of the entire organization – meaning the impact of activities can be managed; and the cumulative risk in the system made visible.
By looking at three simple screens, everyone from the boardroom to the frontline can see and manage activity and risk across the enterprise. Because they know what’s happening, where, and when. This cross-silo view of activity means people make better-informed decisions. Every time.
The result? Leaner and more efficient operations are no longer an aspiration, they’re a reality.
With Proscient, you can:
- Connect and optimise your existing processes, from end to end
- Close the gap between planning, maintenance and operations
- Standardise safe working practices across operations
Three screens, one operational reality
IS THIS YOUR PRIMARY ISSUE?
Contact us to discuss further