WHAT IS YOUR OPERATIONAL RISK REALITY?
Since the day your asset became operational, its process safety risk exposure began to change. Impairments, deferrals, overrides, MoCs, the status of safety-critical equipment or even how well processes and procedures are followed have a cumulative impact on operational risk.
Do you know if the risk on your assets is growing, diminishing or staying the same? Where should you dig deeper? Where should you intervene?
And unavoidably, risks are often managed in different parts of your organisation.
Information is siloed. Dots are not connected.
A TRUE VIEW OF THE OPERATIONAL REALITY REQUIRES DATA TO BE BROUGHT TOGETHER AND MADE AVAILABLE TO ALL.
Independent analyst, Verdantix agrees, “Delivering the full operational risk value proposition is a complex technology challenge.” To deliver tangible improvements to operational risk management, organisations must,
1) Aggregate data from asset management databases, safety reports, and equipment
2) Model asset performance and barrier health with near real-time data feeds
3) Analyse interactions between workers, equipment and external factors
4) Engage user groups with a variety of roles and requirements
PROSCIENT’S OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT DIGITAL TWIN
The Proscient Operational Risk Management Digital Twin enables your organisation to manage and mitigate operational risk tangibly and practically, in real-time. Proscient brings together all human and sensor-derived risk related inputs in a joined-up way and provides a continuously updated picture of the operational risk on your asset.
Proscient’s “common currency of risk” allows everyone to understand and assess risk by the same criteria. Risk can be viewed in time, location, and in a dynamic process safety barrier model with drill-down capabilities. This provides a holistic and common means of balancing risk against production at all levels of the operation.
- Deliver a real-time, 360° view of the operational reality to optimise the schedule against risk
- See and understand the health of the dynamic process safety barriers
- Automatically capture risk from permitted and operations activities
- Automatically connect overdue maintenance, inspections, MoC data, safety-critical and environmental control system statuses to their cumulative risk impact
- Improve prioritisation of planned maintenance and operations activity
- Improve operational efficiency
SEE THE OPERATIONAL RISK EXPOSURE ON YOUR ASSETS
UNDERSTAND WHAT’S DRIVING THE RISK… RIGHT NOW, NEXT SHIFT & BEYOND
UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT ON THE SCHEDULE… AND PROACTIVELY BALANCE RISK AGAINST PRODUCTIVITY
Now, everyone can understand which process safety barriers are impacted or impaired by specific work activities, actions, and operational conditions. Major accident hazard (MAH) risk exposure can be made visible to everyone across your organisation, from the boardroom to the frontline. This enables everyone to have a practical understanding of how their decisions can directly or indirectly influence the risk picture or barrier performance.
AUTOMATICALLY BRING TOGETHER ALL HUMAN, SYSTEM & SENSOR RELATED RISK DATA
Proscient’s ORM digital twin can accelerate your digital transformation journey by automatically bringing together risk related data in a joined-up way.
- Health status of process safety-critical equipment (SCE)
- overdue and planned maintenance
- Overdue and failed inspections
- Risk impact of MoC
- IoW deviations
- Manually raised deviations
- Environmental control system status
- Permitted activity
- Operations activity
- Other activity
- And more…
THE FUTURE IS NOW – THE PROSCIENT OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT “DIGITAL TWIN”
- Make MAH risk exposure visible, prominent and available – in real time
- Connect PSM to Operations in a tangible & practical manner
- Ensure risk mitigation becomes an integral part of of efficient and effective operations
- Increase HSE performance
- Improve end-to-end productivity across planning, maintenance and operations
- Make maintenance more effective
- Improve asset reliability and availability
- Minimize staff and contractor wait time
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Get increased visibility of each cost driver
- Reduce total operating costs through added efficiencies and less rework
- Reduce unplanned downtime
COMPANIES WITH DIGITAL VISION CHOOSE PROSCIENT.
“Petrotechnics’ established industry track record combined with the flexibility of Proscient made them an ideal partner. The expertise, knowledge and customer service delivered by Petrotechnics to our team during implementation made it a seamless process from start to finish.”
"Proscient will help keep us safe and drive consistency in our operations. The aim is for the tool to enhance and create better communication as a team."
“Our vision that everyone goes home safe at the end of every day is something we must achieve. Proscient is a key strategic programme that helps us to deliver this vision by improving decision-making, conversations, and behaviours for safer, more effective working.”
"Proscient will help improve handover notes and will allow us to better plan work to become proactive instead of reactive."
"Our selection of Petrotechnics was based on three key points: Firstly, they had the best technology solution which met our needs’. Secondly and arguably most important, they had the best implementation model and the experience to back it up. Thirdly, Petrotechnics’ references were excellent and very much spoke to the strength and depth of their capabilities. They came across as the ideal partner and this go-live is the first tangible example of our ongoing partnership."
"We chose to partner with Petrotechnics because of their solid experience and understanding of operational risk management in our industry. We believe Proscient will help improve work controls and reduce risk involved in our operations. We also believe the implementation is an opportunity to harmonise the way we handle work processes, while safeguarding our regulatory compliance in all regions where we operate."
"The Proscient platform changes the safety-productivity dynamic in hazardous industries by reducing Operational Risk and improving Production Efficiency."
"Petrotechnics’ long track record and approach to helping oil and gas organisations deliver safer and more effective operations combined with the strength of Proscient make them the best choice."