THINGS CAN GO WRONG.
Proscient’s Emergency Preparedness & Response
BE PREPARED TO RESPOND WHEN IT MATTERS MOST.
Being prepared and ready to respond can make all the difference when it matters most. When an emergency occurs, you need to keep your people and assets safe. It’s critical to know what to do, how it should be done and ensure everyone is on the same page. But context is key. What activity is going on in the plant? What is the risk status of the asset? What could impact your emergency response?
As part of the Proscient Platform, Proscient’s Emergency Preparedness & Response software solution ensures Your workers can seamlessly move from day to day operations to emergency response mode all on the same tool. With quick access response plan information as events unfold your team can rapidly assess the situation and respond appropriately.
THE PROSCIENT PLATFORM ADVANTAGE
The Proscient Operational Excellence Platform v4.0 delivers a single, shared view of the operational reality. It arms everyone with the right information, at the right time, so they can make more-informed, effective operational decisions.
As part of the platform, Proscient’s Emergency Preparedness & Response is the first “connected” digital solution of its kind. It can seamlessly connect your operational systems, data and business processes to your operational reality.
- Part of a tightly integrated digital software platform based on a single code base
- Enables 360⁰ situational awareness to respond effectively
SEE THE BIG PICTURE. FAST.
Proscient’s Emergency Preparedness & Response solution provides a central location for process safety emergency response scenarios. You can create pre-configured emergency scenarios, integrate with live conditions, manage and audit the response, enable compliance auditing and record improvement actions to help your teams know how to respond when it matters most, in an emergency. It helps plan various types of emergency drills, conduct them, analyse the response and implement corrective actions.
Proscient provides the correct procedures and checklists to emergency response teams in real-time. It delivers relevant information about process parameters, activity details and the status of process safety barrier impairments – such as the status of emergency shutdown valves, fire pumps, and escape routes – so teams are able to make decisions regarding risk mitigation, evacuation, transfer of material, etc.
PROSCIENT’S EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS & RESPONSE
- Consolidate emergency scenario information in one centralised location
- Plan drills to measure your teams’ response performance
- Prove regulatory compliance
- Highlight when an emergency scenario is due for review, update and approve on a routine basis and record it for auditing purposes
W/360° SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
- Visualise all live and planned activities for easy identification of personnel exposure during emergency situations
- See how abnormal conditions, like temporary defeats and performance deviations, impact risk levels in various work areas
- See which process safety barriers are impaired during work shifts and through specific work activities
- Provide a single view of relevant information from other management systems, including weather and sea state
TO RESPOND EFFECTIVELY.
- Receive immediate notification when conditions become abnormal
- Quickly understand the nature and scale of an emergency
- Quickly suspend work and notify frontline teams through their mobile devices
- Provide your response teams with the information they need, including response plan checklists, reports, emergency scenarios, Material Safety Data (MSD) sheets and more
Proscient’s Emergency Preparedness & Response can help keep your people and assets safe by ensuring everyone knows what’s happening, where it’s happening and how to respond in an emergency. Are you ready to get started?
COMPANIES WITH DIGITAL VISION CHOOSE PROSCIENT.
“Petrotechnics’ established industry track record combined with the flexibility of Proscient made them an ideal partner. The expertise, knowledge and customer service delivered by Petrotechnics to our team during implementation made it a seamless process from start to finish.”
"Proscient will help keep us safe and drive consistency in our operations. The aim is for the tool to enhance and create better communication as a team."
“Our vision that everyone goes home safe at the end of every day is something we must achieve. Proscient is a key strategic programme that helps us to deliver this vision by improving decision-making, conversations, and behaviours for safer, more effective working.”
"Proscient will help improve handover notes and will allow us to better plan work to become proactive instead of reactive."
"Our selection of Petrotechnics was based on three key points: Firstly, they had the best technology solution which met our needs’. Secondly and arguably most important, they had the best implementation model and the experience to back it up. Thirdly, Petrotechnics’ references were excellent and very much spoke to the strength and depth of their capabilities. They came across as the ideal partner and this go-live is the first tangible example of our ongoing partnership."
"We chose to partner with Petrotechnics because of their solid experience and understanding of operational risk management in our industry. We believe Proscient will help improve work controls and reduce risk involved in our operations. We also believe the implementation is an opportunity to harmonise the way we handle work processes, while safeguarding our regulatory compliance in all regions where we operate."
"The Proscient platform changes the safety-productivity dynamic in hazardous industries by reducing Operational Risk and improving Production Efficiency."
"Petrotechnics’ long track record and approach to helping oil and gas organisations deliver safer and more effective operations combined with the strength of Proscient make them the best choice."